Why buy littleRÜTZ?
- Hand-crafted in Wenatchee, Washington, USA
- Leather is IVN certified-meaning it is produced in such a way that honors the animals, people and land
- Vegetable-dyed leather, tanned without the use of heavy metals
- Leather is certified Allergy-Friendly by ECARF
- Medical experts recommend soft-soled footwear for infants and children-it's the next best thing to being barefoot!
In addition to using the healthiest materials available, special attention to form and
function make these moccasins an ecofriendly and functional footwear alternative.
Some of these features include:
- double-layered leather at the heel to reinforce the moccasin's shape
- large tab on heel makes putting these moccs on a cinch for parents and kids alike
- elastic around the ankle keeps the moccasin snug on even the most active little feet