THE GRANITE MOCC
THE GRANITE MOCC
The Granite Mocc is inspired by Washington's beautiful geological features and is the perfect color for every outfit and adventure!
These little moccasins are:
- Vegetable-tanned, minimally processed genuine alpine leather
- Dyed with plant-based agents
- Crafted from leather that is processed without the use of heavy metals
- Soft, durable thick leather that holds up to everyday adventures
- Double-layer reinforcement at the heel to maintain integrity
- Added pull tab on the heel, large enough for both toddlers and adults to easily pull the moccasin on
- Hidden elastic around the ankle to keep it securely on even the most active kickers' foot
- Specially designed right and left shoes for added comfort and style
- Soles sewn "rough-out" for added traction
- Crafted by hand in Wenatchee, Washington
These moccasins are hand-crafted from soft, yet durable leather that is IVN certified and allergy free. This means the leather used is made without the use of heavy metals such as chrome—something found in the majority of leathers on the market. This leather shows natural marks and varies in color and texture since it is made without added fillers and adhesives making each pair unique. IVN Ceritifcation also means that this product is more environmentally-friendly as well as allergy-friendly. Natural dyes are used to deliver beautiful, earthy tones, free of chemicals.
Currently, moccasins are made-to-order shipping on July 20th.
LittleRÜTZ strives to use the highest quality, natural, environmental- and people-friendly materials available on the market today.
Please reference our sizing chart to help determine the best fit!
These soft-soled moccasins are ideal for keeping your loved ones foot in contact with the earth as they crawl, learn to walk, and even run. This foot-earth connection is ideal for healthy foot development.
Being made of such a pure and natural material, these moccasins wear beautifully--the fringe gently curls upwards and the soles show the marks of adventure your loved one has been on. The stitching is meticulously crafted in such a way that it will hold together securely.
LittleRÜTZ takes pride in crafting a product that is both ecofriendly and durable.